Down Cthulhu, The Occult Wars
The Mythos Known as detailed at The Dinner of Archimedes for his Chosen Men
The Campaign Begins
- A London Performance, The King in Yellow
Organizations: see Savage World’s Ripper’s Setting, pg. 21
- The Iluminati
- The Knights Templar
- The Adventurer’s Club
- The Jesuits
- The American Secret Service
- The Watchers
- Rules- all the various campaign-wide house rules. Any rules specific to a group, such as Gunslinger Advanced Talents, will be found on their specific site.
- Master Feat List: core d20Modern SRD; d20 Victorian and Pulp Feats (Chris Field/Louis Porter Jr.)
- The Grey Eyes: the heroes who are, and their game benefits.
- Links like the SRD and other stuff
To get you started, here are some examples of what you can do with the wiki. To see how these work, click on the ‘Edit’ button at the bottom and just start playing around. Don’t worry, you won’t break anything.
Creating a new page
To create a new page, just make a name and surround it with double square brackets like so: A New Page. When you save the page, the link will show up and you can click on it to create the new page.
Linking to existing pages
To link to existing pages, use the same double square brackets. For example, here’s a link to this page: Main Page
Linking to a page with different text
If you don’t want to use the page’s name as the link text, you can specify your own text by placing a vertical bar | and the link text in the link like so: Linking with different text
Linking to characters
For PCs and NPCs in your campaign, the easiest thing is to use the PC/NPC Link Lookup in the sidebar to the right. It’s quite handy! Otherwise, the links behave much like a wiki link, just with a colon at the start.
HTML and Textile
To style things how you want, you can use either HTML (with some restrictions) or a simple formatting language called Textile. It’s up to you, but Textile is pretty easy, while simultaneously allowing for lots of customization.